I am a Postdoctoral Researcher part of MAST at Stanford advised by Christos Kozyrakis. My research focuses on system design understanding the performance characteristics of ML applications and designing techniques, tools and runtime systems for edge and cloud computing environments. I completed my BS, MSc, and PhD at the University of Michigan.
I am fortunate to be a co-founder of Clinc, an AI company building virtual assistant technologies for enterprises. I primarily served as the company’s Chief Architect building and deploying conversational AI to customers around the world.
My work has been recognized with an IEEE Micro Top Picks award and has been covered by multiple news outlets including Wired, VentureBeat, Forbes, Crains, and Finance Buzz. Check out these videos if you are interested in learning more about my research and work at Clinc: Sirus, DjiNN and Tonic, Maxi by Isbank, and U.S. Bank Smart Assistant.
- 2023.08 - What is limiting the widespread use of Video Foundation Models (VFM) in today's hard-coded computer vision pipelines and what infrastructure is needed to bridge the gap? See our blog post for more.
- 2023.06 - Check out our fun article identifying car crashes in the Fast & Furious movies and competing with an expert!
- 2023.05 - Check out Zelda our work using natural language for accurate, fast, and simple video analytics.
- 2022.10 - Relational Hints, a declarative interface to optimize video analytics queries, accepted at VLDB'23.
- 2022.03 - Co-organizing the Workshop on Video Analytics (WoVA) on May 23rd, 2022 at Stanford.